Thirteen things I loved about my children as they were growing up
1. Childhood innocence
2. Energy levels
3. Their new perspective looking at things
4. Their laughter
5. Uninhibited Hugs
6. Phone calls
7. When they say "I love you"
8. Sharing information about something new they learned
9. Their excitement
10. When they remember my birthday
11. Gifts they gave me that were handmade.
12. Accepting me even when I made mistakes
13. When they share something with me that is important to them.
For more Thursday Thirteen click on