Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Eat a banana and look 20 year younger!


Today is overcast and gloomy. Makes me wonder what the temperature is in Iraq. On days like today I find myself getting down. I read somewhere that if one takes measures to avoid getting too tired, too hungry or too lonely mentally and emotionally a person is able to have some control over how they feel. I have found this to be true. I have also found if I am involved in reading a book that provides a diversion for my thoughts helpful. Right now I'm reading a book titled Apple Cider Vinegar Miracle Health System. The book says if one does not get the required amount of potassium daily you acquire an old age look. This is premature aging due to potassium deficiency.
So I'll eat a banana and tomorrow I'll look better.

No comments: