1. Buy a turkey, hopefully one that is on sale.
2. Buy all the ingredients for all the side dishes
3. Bought a new Christmas tree, one that already has lights and decorations. Costco had some real pretty ones that were not too expensive. What a time saver!
4. Clean the house and put up decorations.
5. Buy the Christmas presents.
6. Wrap the Christmas presents.
7. Mail packages to out of town relatives.
8. Complete Christmas baking, cookies, fudge, popcorn balls.
9. Dig out the Christmas music. We have enough CDs with variety that we do not tire of the Christmas music.
10. Write Christmas cards. I enjoy getting the Christmas cards especially the ones with a Christmas letter.
11. Remember to be thankful for all past Christmas holidays that make up wonderful memories.
12. Prepare for the office Christmas party with a white elephant gift and a gift for the gift exchange.
13. Make the traditional oyster stew for Christmas Eve dinner and leftsa for Christmas day dinner.
Please visit more Thursday Thirteen Thursday Thirteen