Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to school

When both of my children were school age they both looked forward to the starting of school. They were excited about new clothes, new backpacks and seeing their school mates. The first day was always fun. When they would come home all excited and would tell me about their new teachers, their classmates and whether they thought they would like the classes they were taking. The first week they required lots of encouragement to devote time to doing the homework that was assigned. One of the things that helped I was back in college working on my bachelor's degree so all of us would sit down together and do homework.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I don't ever remember doing homework at your house? Anyway I have tagged you at My Blog, I hope you can play! Kim

http://ob-nurse.blogspot.com/2008/08/tag-youre-it.html