Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thursday Thirteen Edition #4


Thirteen ways I like to spend quiet time

1. Soaking in a herbal bath
2. Taking a nap
3. Reading a book
4. Walking/swimming/trimming my roses
5. Daydreaming "If I could meet anyone in the world who would it be?" and "What would I tell or ask them?"
6. Looking through photo albums, especially of my children
7. Looking through my stamp collection
8. Praying
9. Writing down my goals for the next six months
10. Getting a massage
11. Planning something special for a holiday
12. If I didn't have to have money to pay bills and could choose to do anything I wanted, what would it be?
13. Crochet

To read more Thursday Thirteen

3 comments:

Kim said...

Who is that blanket for??? Hmmmm? It is very pretty! Kim

Danica Favorite said...

Those are wonderful ways to spend quiet time.

Melanie said...

Wonderful list! baths, cup of coffee, naps, and a good book..mmm!