Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Customer Service

This is my favorite time of year. Even though I feel stressed about how I can afford to pay for Christmas I still enjoy this time of year. I was in a Hunting Goods store this last week and required some assistance from the sales staff to purchase a gift for my husband. The sales person was absolutely phenomenal. I felt like I was his only customer (although there were several waiting at the counter) and that he would have taken the entire day to help me with my purchase if needed. All three staff that I spoke to were delightful, helpful and stated if there was any problem with my purchase or we need assistance to come back and they would be more than happy to help. It has been a long time since I have experienced that level of customer service. You can bet I will be returning to Hammer's for future purchases.

No comments: